University of the Aegean
John studied Electrical and Computer Engineering at the National Technical University of Athens, and he graduated in 2012 with a specialization in Energy and Computer Systems. In 2016 he completed his Master of Science in Cultural Informatics and Communication at the Department of Cultural Technology and Communication of the University of the Aegean. Since June 2016, he started his doctoral research in the implementation of Augmented Reality technology (AR) in the Semantic Web (Semantic Web). His research includes the technologies of Virtual and Augmented Reality, especially the detection software and identification, the Internet of things and human – machine (smart devices/sensors) interaction, mobile programming, context-aware applications, Semantic web and Linked Open Data (LOD). He is also interested in security and privacy in augmented reality applications, as well as modeling 3D objects and production of animation mini-movies.
- Phone number(+30) 6934345188
- AddressMytilene, Lesvos
- Personal websiteLinkedin profile
1. Linked Open Data as universal markers for Mobile Augmented Reality Applications in Cultural heritage2. Formalising and evaluating Cultural User Experience
3. Intelligent Visual Interface with the Internet of Things
- 4. Visualizing the Internet of Things: Natural Interaction by incorporating AR features